This page provides links to RORB resources and tutorials.
(From the RORB manual…)
RORB is an interactive runoff and streamflow routing program that calculated catchment losses and streamflow hydrographs resulting from rainfall events and/or other forms of inflow to channel networks.
- Download RORB from HARC consulting – New version released May 2017
- How many sub-catchments does my RORB model need?
- Prediction equations for the RORB routing parameter kc
- Initial loss: storm v burst
- Rainfall excess hydrographs
- Modelling impervious surfaces in RORB
- RORB: comparing modelled and measured hydrographs
- Routing in RORB
- Routing in RORB II
- Using the 1987 IFD parameters in RORB
- Using new Areal Reduction Factors in RORB
- RORB manual
- RORB references