There are lots of hydrology tools available on the internet which are useful if you don’t want to go to the trouble of developing your own spreadsheets or scripts; or use these to check that your analysis is correct.
Regional flood frequency analysis
- RFFE (Tool to estimate flood frequency anywhere in Australia)
At-site Flood frequency analysis
- Flike (free version no longer available)
- Lyne and Hollick separation (see link to excel sheet on this page)
- WHAT (Web-based Hydrograph Analysis Tool)
- SWAT BFlow (Nice map interface to USGS flow data). BFlow can be downloaded here.
- Groundwater Toolbox (includes 6 hydrograph separation techniques) (not web-based but can be downloaded and installed)
- PART (youtube)
- RECESS (free DOS program)