Geoscience Australia has flood study database that includes many of the flood studies undertaken in Australia. Using a web-based search it is possible to find flood studies in a particular area. Steps are as follows:
- Go to http://www.ga.gov.au/flood-study-web.
- Zoom into an area of interest e.g. Gippsland.
- Click on a blue dot to bring up information about a flood study (Figure 1).
4. Click on the link “Show more information about this study”
5. Click on “Resources” in the panel to the left of screen (Figure 2)
6. A window will open where you can download the flood study report.
7. Read the report to discover useful flood information – Enjoy!